Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year, New Look

I had a little bit of time on my hands over the past few days, and I decided the Village Wordsmithy site could use a little love. A little change is good for us, right? It keeps us on our toes, keeps us from stagnating.


So I've made a new banner. Same title, same slogan...little bit of a different look. I added a Word of the Day feature because let's face it, we could all do with a new word. I've toyed around with a few of my comment features, I've made it so you can email posts to your friends (not that any of you need to do that, but maybe I'll use to harass my friends...)

Anyway, I hope you like the new look. If you've got comments (I can't read your banner) or concerns (This blog sucks, it didn't need any changes) feel free to drop me a message. I think they go straight to my gmail...

No comments:

Post a Comment