Thursday, December 4, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

...is a Templar plushie!

Is that or is that not one of the cutest things ever? Completely pointless, and not what I really want for Christmas (Wellington boots, for those of you family members who occasionally check this blog, MOM) but worth mentioning.

If you actually want to buy one, and this woman's work is amazing (Plushie Viking, anyone?) you should check out her blog here --

http://herzensart.blogspot.com/

And while we're in the business of discussing Templars, I should at some point this weekend update Song of a Peacebringer. It's finals week in two weeks and my schoolwork is slowly determined to crush the life out of me, one ten page paper at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable!! I love the cute little Vking, I have to say - it reminds me of a creaky children's TV series called Noggin the Nog (don't ask about the name) I used to watch it everyday when I was little. And a Templar plushie, too... *sighs* You know, my mum once actually asked me if they did Kingdom of Heaven action figures. The idea of a 'Karate-Action' figure Raymond of Tiberias kept me chortling for weeks...

    ReplyDelete