Sunday, May 25, 2008

Updates

Item One- I no longer hate Edith Wharton, and am seriously considering posting the fiction in question.

Item Two- A new Kingdom of Heaven fanfic, God Wills It, is up now at ff.net (Links bar to your right for direction) New evidence reveals it may be theologically unsound- who knew!

Item Three- Jane Austen wants to take Edith Wharton to town for distracting me away from Husbands and Lovers. Unfortunately, updates on that front seem to be rather sparse at the moment, as George, Fanny, Charlotte, Richard and Co. have decided to take a love nest by the seashore and booze around while I sit and listen to sea shanties at home. Sometimes I hate my characters.

In other news, I may be open to adopting a new muse. Submissions for recommendation are being accepted now; candidates being considered will have to at least have appeared in one of my fanfics or interest me immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment