Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So I was tagged...?

...by one of my followers, catroux, and now I'm filling this out. *shrug*

4 Things I Did Today:

* Watched "My Boy Jack" based on a poem by Rudyard Kipling of the same name
* Made wallpaper based on said movie, avaliable on my deviantart
* Went to the dentist and the library
* Sent out three PaperbackSwap books

4 Things On My To Do List:
* Taxes.
* Study Abroad Application to Galway, Ireland.
* Buy Wellington Boots in traditional, unobtrusive color.
* Go to COD advising office tomorrow for advice on summer courses.


4 Guilty Pleasures:

* Maple Fudge
* Writing smut. *snicker*
* Watching an entire BBC miniseries in one day
* Pro-war poetry from World War One.



4 Random Facts About Me:

* I want to learn Welsh or Gaelic.
* I could probably be categorized as having an Electra complex, as many of the actors I admire are old enough to be my father.
* I enjoy grocery shopping more than I do shopping for clothes.
* If you gave me an old piece of art, I could explain the symbolism in it to you. It's a hobby of mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - just read your blog now and noticed that you want to learn Welsh so I thought I'd let you know about the Welsh Summer Course running in Cardiff every year for 8 weeks. You'll find all the information you need on the following link http://www.caerdydd.ac.uk/cymraeg/canolfan/english/courses/summercourse.shtml . Last year we had 70 learners on the course from all over the world, including America, and it's probably the fastest and most effective way to learn Welsh. Let me know if you need any more information anyway.

    Cheers,
    Llion

    ReplyDelete